Global Reporting Center of Excellence (CoE)
Our Global Reporting Center of Excellence (CoE) is a unique place for anyone to start, change or grow their career. This innovative, collaborative hive of activity started with a handful of like-minded individuals sitting around a workstation with a common purpose of transforming the experience our largest global clients have when working with EY.
Innovation is vital to everything we do, and a relentless focus on what’s next drives collaboration, enthusiasm and camaraderie amongst the team.
New experiences, exciting challenges and an opportunity to work with a diverse group of colleagues, from auditors to computer scientists to data analysts to UX designers, no two days are the same. All of our team benefit from developing new skills, discovering new interests and having the opportunity to work with people from all over the world serving some of the most recognisable global brand names.
Working to change how we serve global multinationals demands innovation, and a curiosity to seek better ways of working to leverage technology, automation, robotics and a globally integrated EY workforce. We help develop, design and deliver global technology enabled solutions, customised analytics, insights on global operations and bench-marking on KPI’s that matter most.
The Global Reporting CoE is one of EY’s strategic growth platforms with plans to grow from 50 people today to 150 over the next 2-3 years.
In her blog Rebecca Wade (Senior Manager) gives an insight into life in the CoE and why you should to choose the CoE to grow your career. Read her blog HERE
Want to hear about the CoE in the eye's of a graduate? Check out Stephen Horgan's Graduate Q&A HERE
We have a number of Graduate Opportunities starting in September 2018
Attributes of the role;
- Exposure to with some of the worlds’ largest household names corporations
- Monitoring the status of the our client’s statutory audits and ensuring our online digital displays are accurate and current
- Ensure all product deliveries are managed to time, cost and quality
- Build relationships with external clients and internal peers to assist with the delivery of our products
- Manage all aspects of client engagements and communicate status, significant issues and proposed solutions to our stakeholders
- Have the ability to clearly communicate and present effectively to key executives
- Working as part of an innovative team who are constantly devising new ideas and developing new products
- Exposure to the data analytics team who are at the cutting edge of transforming our client’s businesses
To apply to our CoE Graduate Programme click HERE